The library delivers Earth Day information every day. Send your students in for one of these:
- Apollo’s fire: igniting America’s clean energy economy, by Jay Inslee & Bracken Hendricks
- The biodiversity crisis: losing what counts, edited by Michael J. Novacek.
- Conserving the environment, edited by Douglas Dupler
- EcoPoetry: a critical introduction, edited by J. Scott Bryson
- Global warming: the signs and the science (DVD)
- Spirit of the environment: religion, value & environmental concern (ebook)
Ask a librarian for help finding more books, videos, and articles on environmental issues.