Why do students love E-Reserves?
- E-Reserves can be accessed anywhere through LOIS— at the library, at home, or on a phone! (ID number and eservices password required.)
- E-Reserves can be accessed again and again–never worry about losing the assignment sheet.
- E-Reserves can be accessed when the library is closed–students often study late at night and on the weekend when the library is closed.
Why do instructors love E-Reserves?
- E-Reserves save time–no need to print or photocopy many pages.
- E-Reserves make students responsible–there’s no excuse for not having course documents.
- E-Reserves help students succeed by making your course content more readily available.
Ready to use E-Reserves?
Information for faculty about using E-Reserves
Request to place material on E-Reserves