You have enough to do right now, so we’ll list just a couple of brief reminders.
The SCC Library home page links to:
- Information about library orientations. You can request a customized orientation here or view the schedule for drop-ins.
- Tips for putting textbooks and media on reserve. Students need access to your required textbook. Bring a copy to the library circ desk if you can. You can also put items on ereserve.
- Find books and media in LOIS, the library catalog: Is your textbook on reserve? How many copies? Is a DVD included? Etc.!
- Print a handout on MLA and APA citation style.
- Watch a video on doing library research.
- Find millions of published articles in the library databases.
- Look up library services at the Outreach Centers.