Everything you need to know…you can learn from the library. View the display on the second floor.
Check out these titles:
- The civility solution : what to do when people are rude
- Manners for young moderns [videorecording]
- Talk to the hand the utter bloody rudeness of the world today [electronic resource]
- Why manners matter : what Confucuious, Jefferson, and Jackie O knew and you should too
There are more books and media you can borrow below, and even more in LOIS, the library catalog..
- Emily Post’s the gift of good manners : a parent’s guide to raising respectful, kind, considerate children
- Letitia Baldrige’s more than manners! : raising today’s kids to have kind manners & good hearts.
- Table manners for everyday use [videorecording]
- Manners Aliki
- Emily Post’s Etiquette.
- Letitia Baldrige’s new manners for new times : a complete guide to etiquette
- Multicultural manners : new rules of etiquette for a changing society
- The new etiquette : real manners for real people in real situations : an A-to-Z guide
- Politeness [electronic resource]
- Town & country modern manners : the thinking person’s guide to social graces