- Media Violence 2011
- Gale Encyclopedia of American Law, 3rd ed.
- World History Encyclopedia
- Endangered Species 2012
- Food: In Context
- Sports and Athletes 2011
- Encyclopedia of American Religions, 7th ed.
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture, 2nd ed.
- The official Luxology modo guide : version 301
- The Bhagavad Gita
- Is human nature obsolete? : genetic, bioengineering, and the future of the human condition
- Every tenant’s legal guide
- The California Landlord’s Law Book
- Guns in American Society : An Encyclopedia of History, Politics, Culture, and the Law
- The Punishment Imperative : The Rise and Failure of Mass Incarceration in America
- Encyclopedia of Social and Cultural Anthropology
- What the best college teachers do
- Test success : test-taking techniques for beginning nursing students
- Nolo’s encyclopedia of everyday law : answers to your most frequently asked legal questions
- Understanding Tcp/ip : A Clear And Comprehensive Guide
Use your W/ID number and eservices password to read ebooks off campus.
More about ebooks…
You can find ebooks in the library catalog, but there are more than 120,000 additional ebooks in the subscription ebook collection. And they are all free to you as current students and staff.
The Best Way To Find Ebooks: On the Library home page type your keywords, click the radio button for Books & ebooks, and hit Search.
Scroll down the left side of the results page and check eBooks. (You may need to add more limiters if the number is unwieldy.)